Whether you are looking for a simple site where you can plug in your caravan, or you want to book a stay in our deluxe cabin, Gum Tree Caravan Park has the perfect place for you and your family. Learn more about our accommodation options below, and be sure to contact usif you would like to book or make an enquiry.
• Deposits must be paid during booking. A minimum deposit of the first night’s stay is required during off peak periods. Please note that minimum deposits may vary during peak periods.
• Tariffs quoted are per night for one or two people.
• Minimum stays may apply during peak times.
• Check in time is 2:00pm to 6:00pm (times may vary during peak periods) and check out time is 10:00am.
• Children’s cots and highchairs are available per stay. Please notify us on booking if these are required. Please note bedding is not available for the cot.
• If you are staying in an accommodation with bunk beds, please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010: ‘Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk’. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
• We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.