If you are travelling with your pet, we are delighted to have the both of you come and stay with us 365 days a year. Pets are allowed on all un-powered sites, powered sites and in pet-friendly cabins. However, there are some rules and conditions that do apply, and accommodation of pets is subject to the managers’ discretion.
Review the list of terms and conditions below, then please make sure you call us to ensure there is availability for all of the people and animals in your party. Once you arrive at the park, you will be required to sign an agreement outlining the rules.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask at the time of booking or at any point before or during your stay.
1. Strictly no pets allowed in our Deluxe Ensuite Cabins, including on the balcony.
2. All pets must be on a leash at all times.
3. Owners must pick up after their pet, both inside and outside the park. Waste must be in a disposal bag and put in the General Waste bins.
4. Pets are not allowed in any communal areas, including reception, amenities, laundry, playground and camp kitchen.
5. Guests staying in cabins must bring their pet’s bedding.
6. Pets are not allowed on any furniture in or outside the cabins.
7. Pets are not allowed to be left alone at any time. If you leave the park, then your pets go with you.
8. No barking or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated.
9. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of dogs per site and refuses entry to dangerous breeds and aggressive dogs.
10. Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet’s activities and actions.
All guests and visitors with pets must abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the park. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay immediately in the event of failure to comply with these conditions, and no refunds will be given.